1. Last movie you saw in a theater?
Broken Flowers… I think. It’s been a while. Perhaps that’s the movie that stuck most in my mind.
2. What book are you reading?
I’m not reading any books now. I started some week ago in Hari Kunzru’s book about that guy and that girl. Forgot the name. The first chapter had me in stitches. Threw it away. No cliches such a fucking godesses for me. Really we’re nothing but. Devils!!!
3. Favorite board game?
Chess! If somebody ever visits Pondy there is a Kashmiri in Pondi who’s briljant at the game. He floored me in about 2 minutes. Ofcourse I sulked and told him he should be a gentlemen and let me win. I hate loosing.
4. Favorite magazine?
I don’t read magazines. Sorry.
5. Favorite smells?
Ibiza Hippie, Georgio, for men I love the AXE deodorant, Ibiza Hippi, also for men I love the Armani and Davidoff scents. Oh and did I mention Ibiza Hippie?
6. Favorite sounds?
7. Worst feeling in the world?
Being deprived from internet and having to choose between loved ones.
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
I need to pee.
9. Favorite fast food place?
Don’t really like fast food. Call me a snob!
10. Future child’s name?
boy: Sikander, Siddirupa, Subramaniam
girl: Raja, Rajinder, Rukhsana
11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….?Invest it. Seems logic right?
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
He’s an animal alright… the stuffed part is what troubles me
13. Storms – cool or scary?
If we have to believe Ella, neither. I stick with Jazzy!
14. Favorite drink?
Indian coke from a glass bottle, it’s yummy. Other than that I like apple juice and grape juice and watermelon juice and papaya juice. Oh wait you said my favourite. I can only pick one. Sigh..
Tea my dear!
15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?
Write all the novels I have dancing around in my head, cut my toenails, clean my room, answer all my emails, update my blog, tell Lallopallo one more time I adore him, save the world, solve world famine, paint my room, finish the books I still have to read, go to the barber.
16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
Yup, I’m Dutch we don’t believe in waste. Besides they’re yummy and so much easier to use when you make springrolls.
17. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?Black. Really yellow ain’t my thing.
18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
Utrecht, Leiding, Delhi, Nickerie, Rotterdam, Leiden, Auroville
19. Favorite sports to watch?
20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
What I say? They are horrible, horrible people! Horrible I tell you!
(Actually they’re not. Infact I admire both but let’s not play the feathergirl here.)
21. What’s under your bed?
Poochies, Dust, Poochies, Dust and more Poochies
I’m a slob.. what can I do!
22. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
Yes, again again and again. Eventhough life can suck like, like… well I don’t know like what but as sucky as it can be there are so many wonderful things I can not see in this life or the next. Having on more shot to love, to hope, to cry, to sigh and hold would be worth all the bad
23. Morning person, or night owl?
24. Over easy, or sunny side up?
Ugh I don’t even know what that means… I think it’s not good for a girl to say she’s easy let alone over easy so I stick with Sunny side up!
25. Favorite place to relax?
Beach, next, under or on top of an loved-one.
26. Favorite pie?
Carrot Pie! You have some?
27. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Ben & Jerry flavour, so much better than sex I tell you!
28. Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first?
Ah I have to tag this thing to other people and think of who’s going to respond first.
What you question me? All of them will respond first! You silly!!
Tags these days….
(Could someone explain just a little about how this tagging thing works?)